DO YOU ENJOY LIVE THEATRE, MUSIC AND OTHER ARTS?
If so, you might be interested in joining like-minded people in our
LUDLOW AND DISTRICT THEATRE AND ARTS GROUP (LUDTAG)
- At present we arrange well over 60 music and theatre events every year, and sometimes trips to museums, galleries, historic houses and gardens and short cultural holidays at home and abroad. Current membership is over 300.
- We are an informal “not for profit organisation”, run by a small group of volunteers.
- We use a local coach company. We pick up at Ludlow Leisure Centre, Corve Street Ludlow and at Ashford Carbonell. Free parking is usually available at the first and last points.
- We are often able to take advantage of group booking discount. Prices include coach fare.
- Venues include Symphony Hall, Malvern Theatres, Birmingham Theatres, Wolverhampton Grand and also further afield such as Cheltenham, Bath and Manchester
- Annual Membership costs £15 per household.
For more information please contact:
Bronwen Coldwell (Music, Visits, Special Events) on 01584 831323
Iola Harrold (Theatre, Ballet, Musicals) on 01588 660662